lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

What happened?

Módulo 7: Semana 3
TRABAJO CALIFICADO. 



Actividad Integradora: What happened?
Nombre del alumno: Marisol Ramírez Rodríguez.
My birthday party.
Thirteen years ago. My family was about to celebrated my three years, typically as every Mexican family, but I did not knew it until the day came when my parents told me they were going to celebrated my birthday. I was very happy, but also scared because they had once invited many people who did not knew and also some uncles who had never looked because they lived far from where I lived.
At that moment I had to get up from my bed because I was just awakening. I also remember that at that moment my brother was recorded and I was embarrassed because my family we used to recorded us just take pictures. After I got breakfast and I mended quickly with a blue dress and a little hairstyle because I had very little hair and then quickly we went to Mass because it was a little late.

After a we left Mass, in my house had already arrived the guests also my cousins and my uncles. Then we ate, departed the cake and then I had been forced to broke the piñata, but I wanted not because I was afraid, so I did not. I finally opened gifts and ate lot of cake and also lived with some of my cousins did not knew. That was a fun day for me because I lived with many people who did not knew.

NOTA: Al final del texto tiene que poner un fotografía que haga alución al texto que escribieron anteriormente.

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario